Monday 4 April 2011

Milan Departure And Arrival

Look what I found while I was waiting to get on the train in Milan:


SOYJOY bars, my all time favourite bars!!! Finally! Once I got some as a present from a trip to Hong Kong, but I couldn-t find any in Italy, or even Europe. Imagine, I even wrote to the producer asking where to find them! No luck anyway. And now - I bumped into them by chance at the station. Of course I bought many many straight away. Many different flavours like orange, strawberry, plum, goji berry, banana, blueberry.Took all of them! They come from Japan and it seems they built up a distribution in Europe now. So happy!


When I arrived home, a very special dinner was waiting for me - SoSushi and Grom Ice Cream (even with super yummy cones!)


No comments:

Post a Comment