Monday 20 June 2011

All About Fruit

Assassino fruit bar, Rimini
Not many cakes lately, hm? - You're gonna ask. No, not really - I'll answer. After Easter and some weeks of simply eating  too much, I cut back a bit now. Well, ya know, the beach....
So, instead of cakes and cream, I'll have more fruit and salad. Now it's really the best time of the year, the fruit and vegetable markets are more than full with loads of varieties, but unfortunately my favourite fruit, my beloved STRAWBERRY, is already gone for the year.
Even for my sister's visit I didn't make a cake, but a summer fruit salad. Believe me, Italian fruits are so much better than the Austrian ones. The sun really makes a difference!


Just said no cakes, right? Come on, did you think I made it without at least ONE Strawberry Cake?? ;-))

No comments:

Post a Comment