Friday 24 June 2011

Posh Breakfast @ DuoMo Hotel

DuoMo Hotel Rimini Italy
That's my "first" breakfast course...




The super posh design hotel DuoMo Hotel , designed by Ron Arad, is really worth a stay. I'd not say for myself, as I live not even 5 minutes on foot from it! My sister was staying there with friends and kids when they came to visit me, so we met at breakfast there. More like breakFEAST...:-))
We've been always looking for a decent breakfast place in Rimini... and didn't succeed, as Italians don't pay that much attention to breakfast - a cappuccino and a croissant, that's it basically. Finally, if we really feel the urge of a "complete" breakfast we know where to go. Not only if we feel the urge, but also if we feel like spending... surely such a breakfast has its cost if your're not a guest of the hotel...

Super cute hmmm... muffin-cupcakes or the like

Tea biscuits

Ham and Eggs - My "second" course
The Ham and Eggs are to die for! The presentation is really wow and it's creamy eggs with super crispy and savoury ham... a bit hit!
Also the staff is really nice. Not really the staff generally, more the cook... from time to time he passes through the tables offering a special slice of cake or something like that. Always with the best recommendations from the kitchen and with a smile on his lips!
Apart from the pics, the selection included: the obvious cereals, milk, soy milk, rice milk, different kinds of bread, toast, 4 different jams, butter, cheese and prosciutto selection, fresh fruit, fruit salad, various cakes, creams... I really can't recall everything. Only on the vegetable side they're a bit poor, but hey... with all these goodies who needs vegetables really?

Cakes - my third - dessert - course



No comments:

Post a Comment